But here you go. Feel free to pay me out later.
1. In the last 10 years I have had 8 surgeries and 6 general anaesthetics.
2. When I was 8 or so, my brother smacked me over the head with a tennis racquet, while I was lying on the floor watching Play School and chipped half of my front tooth off. This is why my front tooth (cap) constantly looks yellow. Thanks Luke.
Look how cute I was before it happened.
3. I am left handed.
4. After my first child I was diagnosed with Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Pupura. (Try telling that to people when you have had too much to drink!) Its a rare blood disorder and means you have a low/no platelet count. This caused many problems and trips to hospital for me.
5. I lost a baby in-between my 2 children. I was 3 months pregnant with a very much wanted baby and at my second ultrasound, found out my little jellybean had died. I was sent straight to hospital to have it removed as apparently the little thing had passed some time prior with no indication but the hospital sent me home, distraught, for the night and to come back in the morning for the procedure. Needless to say, worst night of my fucking life.
6. I have NO maths skills. Why the fuck have I chosen to complete a business degree at university?? I can't even help my son with his maths homework. It affects my life greatly. Below, is a picture from my Business Analytics textbook. Yeah..... no.
Look at it. LOOK AT IT!!!!!
7. My dream in life (besides having kids) is to go to Disneyland!! I don't see myself ever being able to go there though. I really thought I would be there by 30, and lo and behold, I am 30 and a poor student!! Disney is my ultimate obsession. I want to be Belle. Beauty and the Beast is my favourite movie and last year I had them tattooed for my birthday. Don't judge me.
Stop judging me.
8. I am a rather large child and will never grow up. I am fascinated with all things girly, pink, pretty, Disney, Barbie, Hello Kitty, you name it. Did someone say glitter? I even did a Barbie photo shoot.... Just for fun.
9. I have 2 sisters and 3 brothers.
10. I have been to 11 different schools, not counting TAFE and University.
11. I never did year 7. (This is probably why I was so dumb in high school). High school is just for meeting boys, right?? Right.
12. I failed everything in high school and quit when I was 15.
13. I moved out of home at 15.
14. I lost my virginity when I was 15. (To a guy 5 years older. In a laundry. I don't regret it).
15. 15 was a big year for me!
16. I started drinking and taking drugs when I was 12. (Sorry mum!!)
17. I smoked cigarettes from the age of 12 - 16. I have never smoked since.
18. I can't whistle. Don't try and teach me, I will never get it.
19. My first ever concert (besides Big Day Out) was Pantera, in 2001. My last ever concert was Hanson, last year.
20. I had my FIRST EVER Birthday party this year for my 30th. It was pink and black themed and I loved every minute of it. These are my 2 high school best friends. There was a 20 minute very embarrassing, but amazing video of my teenage life. It was the best night of my life.
21. I have 6 tattoos. I got my first one at 17.
22. My funeral song will be November Rain by Guns N Roses. I have loved it ever since I was little and its still my favourite song today.
24. I do not take myself seriously on the job.
25. I have 2 kids but I have never given birth. (Thank fuck). Before you think badly of me, I had 3 days of labour and couldn't give birth. Shut up.
26. I have been in a movie. It came out at the cinema and EVERYTHING. Famous yo!
27. I refuse to swim in the ocean. Plus I hate sand, wind and water.
28. I never wore make up in high school. Just body glitter and fuckloads of it.
29. My first ever job was a chicken shop and I was the dish pig. I was 16. I spent my first pay check getting my tongue pierced.
30. I am not religious but I pray every night.
31. I wanted to have all my kids before the age of 25 and I did.
32. My first ever formal occasion was my own wedding.
33. I do not watch TV.
34. I am a qualified teachers aide.
35. I was in the choir in primary school and sand in the Sydney Opera House.
36. I took medical steroids for a year. NOT FUN!